Part Installs & A la Carte Services
We keep it simple – $20/item
Installation of New PartsParts are extra
- Tube/Tire Install
- Chain Install
- Brake Pads Install
- Cassette Install
- Pedal Install
- Seat Install
A la Carte ServicesPrice per fix
- Lube Pivots & Pump Tires
- Rear Shifting Adjustment
- Front Shifting Adjustment
- Brake Adjustment (One Wheel)
- Wheel True (Bike Mounted)
- Basic Bike Wipe-Down
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't know what my bike needs?
Bring your bike to any of our pop-ups for free assessment! Typically it’s cheaper to go with the full tune-up rather than piece a few a la carte items together, but it’s totally up to you.
What is my bike needs more than a tune-up?
Our full tune-up alleviates the majority of bike issues, however we do offer replacement parts and services if we notice something on your bike is damaged or worn. We will always call you to confirm before performing any extra work, and you can check out replacement parts we offer in the chart above.
How long will the tune-up take?
Our mechanics are able to complete a full tune-up in about 30 minutes. If you drop your bike off at 9am (our pop-up start time), we will typically have it done by noon! This is dependent on how many bikes we have scheduled, but we always guarantee that your bike will be done before the end of the day!
Are there any services you do not provide?
We are able to solve 95% of our customer’s problems. However, services we do not offer include:
- Bottom bracket and wheel hub work
- Spoke replacement, off-bike wheel truing and wheel building
- Hydraulic disc brake bleed and hydraulic fork bleed
- Tubeless tire installation
- Drivetrain/shifter replacement (unless the customer brings the components themselves)
- Disc brake pad replacement (unless the customer brings the components themselves)
We are a pop-up bike repair service that offers a full tune-up and most part replacements, but are not a full service repair center. In the case of a customer needing the above work, we will refer them to a certified local bike shop!